My Girl Friend want to have SEX with me, but I'm Not

Question : 
Okay so first off Im a person that is 16, as well as I am a pure. I visited a catholic school, and also I found out things about religion, and also sex. After my 8 years of bible researches, I am currently set to conserve myself for marriage, yet my girlfriend isn't really. She said that if you actually care about someone, you must sleep around. She wants to do it throughout Christmas eve. I don't wish to be an evildoer and shed it before I get married, as well as i likewise do not wish to drop her. Satisfy assist!

Answer : 
Love and religion are two parts of life, one is for earth life and other is for dooms life. It is your choice chat which one you want to choose. I think you need to choose Religion, because you can find more then more girls in your earth life but in Dooms day; Sex can create problem for you.

Share

8 Response to "My Girl Friend want to have SEX with me, but I'm Not"

  1. Çilay says:

    https://bayanlarsitesi.com/
    Ordu
    Kocaeli
    Düzce
    Osmaniye

    XX4Q

    SolarNomadO90 says:

    Malatya Lojistik
    Antep Lojistik
    Urfa Lojistik
    Sivas Lojistik
    Erzurum Lojistik
    GX0MYD

    19F4AJaniyaB7A96 says:

    52BE6
    binance komisyon indirimi

    55556Allen78679 says:

    308CC
    trust wallet
    defillama
    layerzero
    poocoin
    raydium
    poocoin
    pancakeswap
    ellipal
    poocoin

Post a Comment

I love comments, You can suggest any thing.